A4 Album page- twenty pockets – insert top edge
Timecare® Polyester HCL Album Pages for the safe storage and display of photographs documents and ephemera.
Made from a specially developed high clarity, clear archival laminate (HCL) of polyester and virgin polyethylene which combines the strength pf polyester with the weldability of polyethylene.
Independently tested by the Image Permanence Centre and passes the P.A.T standards (Photographic Activity Test).
They have a binder edge (25mm) with 4 holes punched at 80mm centres.
The wide variety of ‘pockets’ within the Timecare® Album Page range gives flexibility of storage in one ringbinder album/box.
Pocket entry is gained either from the short or long side of the page.
All pages will accept a hanging bar for alternative use in a filing cabinet.
• Overall page size: 315 x 260mm
• Binder edge: 25mm, 4 holes punched at 80mm centres
• Unique archival PET/PE laminate
• Suitable for Timecare® Ringbinder boxes
• Binder channel accepts hanging bar for storage in filing cabinet (Foolscap/Folio size)